🍂Floral White Sage and Crystal Smudge Sticks 🍂
What are smudge sticks? I hear some of you wondering. Smudge Sticks are bundles of dried white sage and flowers, which are designed to burn in order to prevent illness, ward off negative energy, or cleanse a space, or person and is a tradition that goes back thousands of years.
The white sage is cleansing and healing, eucalyptus relaxes the nervous system and the dried flowers are added for a touch of self-love. For most people, the scent of a smudge stick is calming and this form of aromatherapy is said to reduce stress, balance your energy, and cleanse your home. Something I think we all need in times like these.
These beauties will look pretty on top of your bedside table or in a decorative spot within your house. The best part is you don’t have to light them to receive the benefits.
Size-10cm (sage not including flowers)
The flowers on your smudge sticks will be chosen at random unless a colour scheme or particular look is requested at checkout
Your smudge stick will come with your choice of crystal, they include:
1. Smoky quartz is thought to provide subtle energy of both protection and balance. The unique union of strong grounding and protective energy combined with light, soothing, and uplifting energy is what distinguishes smoky quartz from other protective crystals and stones
2. Black Tourmaline, a member of the Tourmaline family, is a protective stone which repels and blocks negative energies. It also promotes positivity and reduces anxiety. Black Tourmaline works like a super absorbent sponge, soaking up all the negative energy that surrounds it.
3. Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. Amethyst is a natural tranquiliser, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
4. Rose Quartz – Unconditional love and peace. Purifies heart, calms and re-assumes. Attracts love to you and from you. Brings self-love and acceptance. Releases unexpressed emotions and heartache. Comforts grief. Encourages self forgiveness and trust.
5. Blue Apatite is a creativity enhancing stone that can mystically stimulate the thoughts and ideas. It is used, often in conjunction with meditation, to increase intellect, imagination, and intuitive and psychic awareness. It is said to help you maintain focus, learn, concentrate effectively, think clearly, and communicate better.
6. Orange Carnelian Known as the singer’s stone, the Carnelian crystal is a warm, vibrant stone that boosts confidence and the power of true expression. It is a stone of creativity, individuality and courage.
7. The Sodalite crystal is a salty combination of manganese and calcium, a mystical synergy of minerals that can be beneficial for the glands, diabetes, the digestive system, lymphatic cancer, relieving insomnia and decreasing calcium deficiency. Sodalite is also used in crystal healing for quicker relief of head colds.
8. Green Aventurine is said to benefit all areas of creativity and imagination, as well as intellect and mental clarity, Green Aventurine is a gentle stone that gives a sense of calm and enhances happiness, it also helps the bearer to see alternatives and potentials in any situation, giving a positive outlook, courage and inner strength.
9. Citrine is believed to be of value in healing the spiritual self as well, as it is a powerful cleanser and regenerator. It carries the virtues of self-healing, inspiration and self-improvement.
10. Howlite crystal is used for creativity, calm communication, to facilitate awareness and to encourage emotional expression. It also can assist in the elimination of pain, stress and rage.
11. Sodalite encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings. Sodalite brings emotional balance and calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust. Sodalite balances the metabolism, boosts the immune system and overcomes calcium deficiencies.
How to use a smudge stick-
* Light the end with a candle. Allow the end to remain alight with flame for a few seconds. Allow the end to remain alight with flame for a few seconds and then gently wave to extinguish the flame.
* Always holding the burning end of the stick over a small bowl to catch falling ash, walk around your home gently waving your stick to fill each room with smoke.
* When finished, snuff the stick by pressing it into the bowl. Alternatively, leave the stick in the bowl, allowing it to smoulder until it extinguishes naturally.
* You may relight and repeat this process until the stick has completely burned.
These beauties are air dried- no nasties!
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How to care for your dried blooms to help them last the ages.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep away from moisture
- Dust your blooms on the low and cold setting on a hairdryer.
At Vintage Haze, I endeavour to be as eco friendly as possible. This means that I try to use good quality reused boxes and bubble wrap. I also use “Hero” packaging for shipment of smaller items and eco friendly sticky tape.
All Vintage Haze items are packed with love and care. If you require a card or special message I am more than happy to assist.